Topicwebroot geek squad installation instructions
Webroot geek squad Antivirus can help safeguard your digital privacy, fortify your personal & professional data, and protect your internet devices from viruses, malware, spyware, etc. Webroot geek squad download will deploy a comprehensive protective shield to keep you safe from emerging online threats, cybercrime, and hackers while you surf, shop, socialize and chat. Here are some webroot geek squad installation instructions, follow to reach.
The URL webroot.com/safe allows you to download the Webroot SecureAnywhere, or any other Webroot product online. The antivirus scans your entire system to detect potential threats including malicious websites, infected files, etc. It also prevents downloading files that contain harmful substances that may compromise your device’s performance and accuracy. Though some extremely hideous files are difficult to detect or remove, Webroot antivirus is sufficient enough to eradicate them.
system pre-requisites to install webroot geek squad on windows
- Must have any one of the following 32 or 64 bit Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Your system needs to have at least 2 GB of RAM
- At least 500 MB of free space in your hard drive
- Make sure to have an updated version of any of the following web browser) Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
these are webroot geek squad installation instructions, follow to reach
Once you meet the pre-requirements for Webroot geek squad download and installation, you can reboot your system to start afresh. Once the reboot is complete, perform the following instruction to deploy Webroot antivirus on your Windows PC.
Please Note: This process is for users who purchased their Webroot product online through a registered Webroot account, or a retail card:
- Open your web browser and type the URL webroot.com/safe to download Webroot geek squad.
- Click “Save” to download the setup file
- Once the download is complete, locate the wsainstall.exe file in your Web browser’s download history, or you can just find the setup file in the download section of your system.
- Now, double-click the wsainstall.exe file to launch the installation process
- If prompted, enter the 20-digits alphanumerical character activation product key that you’d have received while purchasing the product online or through a retail shop.a)
If you have purchased the product online via webroot.com/safe, then you can redeem your product key through a registered email address. You need to sign in to your email account that you used to buy the subscription, and open the purchase confirmation email to redeem your product key.
If you have purchased the product offline via a retail shop, then you will find this unique activation code imprinted on the backside of your retail card. Scratch the surface of the back cover and redeem the product key.
6. Click “OK” to submit your product key
7. Read the end-user license agreement and click “Agree and Install” to consent for the terms and conditions.
8. Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation process
Once the Webroot geek squad is completely installed, it will run a system scan on your PC automatically for the first time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install Webroot?
To add a device:
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website at my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab.
- Click the Devices tab.
- Click Add a Device. The Add a Device panel displays.
Is Webroot a good antivirus?
Yes, Webroot antivirus software is good and did well in our ratings. It offers basic protection at a low price, which is great for some users. ... If you're looking to save money on antivirus software and need standard features like cloud storage and a password manager, Webroot should be on your shortlist.
Can I use Webroot on two computers?
The Webroot security software is available with several types of licenses that allow you to install it on up to five computers. If your license is for only one computer, then you cannot install it on additional computers.